eDiscovery Leaders Live: Ralph Nitsch of Reveal
Prior to his involvement with Reveal and Brainspace, Ralph was Vice President of Services & Client Experience at Oxygen Finances Americas from 2013 to 2016, where he built a services and support model from the ground-up including development of all implementation strategy and execution.
Ralph was also Dell’s Global Director of Sales Engineers for Cloud & SaaS Services from 2009 to 2013 where he consistently exceeded revenue targets by 150%.
Before that, he was Dell’s Program Director of SaaS Implementation where he helped healthcare providers to achieve HIPPA and HITECH certification, which contributed to sales exceeding revenue attainment goals at an average of 120%
Listen in as Ralph speaks on the ins-and-outs of his role as VP of Customer Success at Reveal and the importance of the customer success team to the organization as a whole.
Drawing parallels to project management, Ralph touches on the qualities of a great CSM and how one can build a career in the area of customer success.
- [02:54] Ralph explains his crucial role as Vice President of Customer Success.
- [06:02] What is the strategic value of customer success to the organization as a whole?
- [09:21] Ralph speaks on the similarities between customer success and project management.
- [12:12] Ralph offers his advice to those looking to build a career in customer success.
Powerful Quotes by Ralph Nitsch
- I think more and more software providers are catching onto the strategic value of having a dedicated [customer success] team in place.
- A lot of [customer success] is the sale after the sale; so, if you are a person that really enjoys presenting and demonstrating software and helping the customer understand how Reveal can help generate value for them, that’s important. You’ve got to be willing to follow-up and communicate. And most importantly, attention to detail.
- The CSM is the glue that holds the entire experience together. Everything rolls up to us: We’re the sounding board and we’re that security blanket that ensures the customer is successful at Reveal.
Connect with Ralph