eDiscovery Leaders Live: Michael Griffin of Reveal
Prior to joining Brainspace in 2015, Michael served as Director at Navigant, was a Senior Manager at Deloitte, and was the Vice President of Merrill Lynch, where he managed the internal legal investigations team.
To celebrate the release of Reveal-Brainspace’s newest certification, the Reveal AI Certification, Michael explains how the certification came to be, how to take the course, and what you can expect to learn from it.
He also speaks on the first four certifications released by Brainspace, alongside the first three by Reveal, and why it was eventually decided to offer all seven courses for free for a limited time.
- [02:22] All about the new AI certification
- [05:02] Brainspace’s first four courses: Analyst, Specialist, Admin, and Sales
- [07:36] The success of the certification program two years in
- [10:23] Reveal’s courses: Reviewer, Sales, and AI
- [14:55] How to take the AI course
- [17:10] What you will learn from the AI course
- [19:37] Upcoming courses
- [22:21] Michael’s suggestions to those looking to start taking these courses
Key Quotes by Michael Griffin
- Everyone in this industry has such an unpredictable day that we needed to be able to provide something that was on-demand, online, and self-service. So, we came up with an online training program called Brainwaves.
- I would recommend that, if you haven’t taken Reveal Review, that you take that first and then take Reveal AI.
Connect with Michael
Take Reveal-Brainspace’s courses for free today at brainwaves.brainspace.com