eDiscovery Leaders Live: Mary Mack & Kaylee Walstad of EDRM
Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad of EDRM, joins George Socha, Senior Vice President of Brand Awareness at Reveal, for ACEDS #eDiscoveryLeadersLive.
Mary is CEO and Chief Legal Technology Officer of EDRM, and Kaylee is Chief Strategy Officer, positions they have held for two years. They both have extensive eDiscovery experience in the trenches and at the podium.
Kaylee and Mark talk about – what else – EDRM.
- [03:42] Mary and Kaylee’s grand EDRM journey: taking over the reins during a pandemic.
- [04:59] Eighty weeks of the EDRM Community Support Call.
- [08:06] Helping folks find new positions.
- [10:29] Taking over the reins and making changes at EDRM.
- [14:31] Adding projects – over a dozen and counting
- [15:30] Recent and upcoming project work product.
- [16:53] What getting involved in EDRM involves.
- [19:22] What type of people EDRM welcomes into the organization.
- [20:34] Why commitments EDRM asks of its participants.
- [21:42] The process for new EDRM projects.
- [23:40] Project lifecycles.
- [25:11] Looking to EDRM’s future
Key Quotes by Mary & Kaylee
- Mary: “When we first started the support call…Kaylee and I thought what we would be talking about would be health-related issues but I’d say the first six months were all employment related issues…. I’d say now we’re having more conversations about how do you safely reenter…and the job thing has totally flipped into a candidates’ market.”
- Kaylee: “The EDRM is in 113 different countries… Can you believe that!”
- Kaylee: “If you are interested in getting involved, firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to welcome you.”
Connect with Mary & Kaylee
Mary Mack on LinkedIn
Kaylee Walstad on LinkedIn