eDiscovery Leaders Live: Adam Paulson of Construction Discovery Experts
Adam Paulson, eDiscovery Consultant at Construction Discovery Experts, joins George Socha, Senior Vice President of Brand Awareness at Reveal-Brainspace, for ACEDS #eDiscoveryLeadersLive at this year's ILTACON conference in Las Vegas.
Aside from his work with Construction Discovery Experts, Adam is also an instructor at Grantham University, educating students on the basics of business law, intellectual property law, labor relations and employment law.
Prior to joining Construction Discovery Experts, Adam was a Product/Review Manager at Level 2 Legal Solutions.
Listen in as Adam explains the unique set of skills and legal expertise that an eDiscovery professional would need when working in the construction industry. He then gives his top three priorities as an eDiscovery consultant at Construction Discovery Experts as well as the collection of features he believes would make up the ideal eDiscovery platform.
- [02:43] Duane talks about the sorts of legal expertise that are particular to the construction industry.
- [06:06] Adam discusses his top 3 eDiscovery priorities for the next six months.
- [10:46] Adam describes his ideal eDiscovery platform.
Powerful Quotes by Adam Paulson
- In the eDiscovery space, one of the unique challenges is, though there are a lot of interesting vendors and technological solutions to various problems, at the end of the day, what the clients really want is somebody who is going to be in the trenches with them, providing service, and tailoring solutions to their unique needs.
- My top priority is always going to be making sure we’re providing concierge-level service to our clients. We want to make sure that we’re listening to what they say, that we’re finding the solutions that are best able to solve their specific problems, and that we’re executing them in a way that leaves everybody feeling good about the entire process.