Announcing Reveal 10.1
Reveal’s latest release includes several new features designed to dramatically enhance the overall document review experience. Release 10.1 introduces Single Sign-On within the application along with improved search capability.
Reveal’s comprehensive multi-language solution includes key features such as:
- Recursive Search - Creating complex searches within Reveal just got even easier. With a few simple clicks of the mouse, you can now combine multiple saved searches together within a single search or as a clause within another search. Use any combination of Saved Searches and Search History to build the perfect search.
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Expedite document review with shortcut keys. Create and connect keyboard shortcuts with any tag panel to accelerate document coding during review.
- Metadata Search Profiles - Customize which metadata fields are included in a keyword search. Build custom metadata profiles to limit which metadata fields are searched. Easily reuse your profiles on future searches.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - Reveal has standardized user authentication across the platform to provide a uniform user experience and to take advantage of state-of-the-art federated authentication protocols including OpenID, Connect, OAuth 2.0, SAML, LDAP, Azure, Active Directory, Google and many others. SSO will also improve application security by requiring two-factor authentication for all users.
- Accelerated Image View - You can now review images within Reveal faster than ever before with the implementation of an efficient parallel processing of thumbnail generation to image download tasks within the Review Screen. Navigate from image to image at warp speed.
- Timezone Normalization -Reveal will now automatically normalize your email metadata to match the timezone set for your project across all the standard views including HTML, Extracted Text, and Tiff-OnThe-Fly. This feature will also ensure timezone normalization when performing print or production jobs.